Landscaping garden bark from the Stornoway Trust Sawmill
Several useful benefits, including:
- Minimal transportation – locally grown and chipped
- Ideal for tidying garden borders, flower beds and paths
- Reduces garden maintenance, suppressing weed growth
- Improves moisture retention around plants
- Helps reduce soil erosion caused by heavy and prolonged rain
- Can be used to keep plant roots protected from frost
- Long-lasting material
A bulk bag of Castle Grounds Landscaping Bark contains approximately 1m3 when packed and is available for pick up from the Sawmill in the Castle Grounds
1m3 bulk bag £80
We will also shortly have available smaller bags – details to follow.
Please contact the Sawmill on Tel 700400 or the Estate Office on 702002 to place an order.